Monday to Friday from 10.00h to 14.00h and 17.30h to 19.30h
- Phone: (+34) 977 831 894 - Mobile phone: (+34) 670 671 648
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(All prices are tax included)
A/By credit card
B/By bank transfer
Shipping costs for Spain/Portugal:
- 10,00€ (Up to 2kg)
• Courier NACEX 24/48h - (Spain/Portugal)
Shipping costs for the Balearic Islands:
- 10,00€ (Up to 500gr.)
• Service POSTAL as letter urgent, certified, return receipt requested.
International shipping charges:
- 12,00€ (Up to 100gr.) - 15,00€ (101 - 500gr.)
• COURRIER POSTAL INTERNATIONAL - as letter urgent, certified, return receipt requested, variations depending on existing agreements between the different administrations. The delivery could be about 6 to 25 days depending on the bureaucracies of each country.
Due except out of stock, shipping is guaranteed on the same day for all orders received in our office before 12h am from Monday to Friday. Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are considered received on the next business day.
TENTUPAKTIVAS reserves the right to take another means of transport for shipments of heavy weight, voluminous or any other special reason.
For any questions also incidences on the delivery of your order, please contact us: email@example.com or to our customer service, we will investigate the incident and we will reply by email or telephone. TENTUPAKTIVAS will not refund the shipping cost for delays or errors in delivery attributable to POSTAL carrier or service of your country. During the receipt of your order if you discover it is defective, please indicate on the delivery form than you received in bad condition. If the damage is very obvious you can refuse the package. If a product arrived damaged you must contact us within 24 hours upon receipt of your order.
Potential customers in localities or countries that are not included in our system of online store will contact to our customer service to evaluate the viability of their purchase requests.
Headline: Carmen Ribadulla Borrás
Registered office: C / De la Font Vella 55 - 43730 - Falset - Spain
The personal data provided by the User will be treated by Tentupaktivas according to the following purposes:
- The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products that the user has acquired.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, incidents, complaints, claims or queries from the User.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by Tentupaktivas through electronic and / or conventional means. Develop a commercial profile, using own sources to offer the User products and services according to their interests.
The User's data will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is valid as well as the time required by the applicable legislation. Regarding the sending of commercial communications, Tentupaktivas will treat the User's data, until the User objects.
Tentupaktivas will deal with the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, gender, date of birth and DNI.
- Contact information: postal address, email address and telephone number.
The User guarantees that data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration of the same. Any damage or injury caused by the provision of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the responsibility of the user.
The treatment of the User data by Tentupaktivas for sending commercial communications or for the creation of profiles is based on the legitimate interest of Tentupaktivas in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
On the other hand, the treatment of the User's data to manage, process and follow up on purchases made by the User is the execution of the purchase, so the provision of data for this purpose is mandatory and would prevent compliance in opposite case.
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
One of the purposes for which Tentupaktivas treats the personal data provided by Users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously expressed their explicit agreement to its reception.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Tentupaktivas, he can modify his preferences by accessing the 'My account' section or request the withdrawal of the service by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User can modify their preferences by accessing the 'My Account' section, sending an email to the address email@example.com or a letter to Tentupaktivas to the postal address indicated above with the Reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and for free, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether Tentupaktivas are treating personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from Tentupaktivas the limitation of the treatment of the data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following address https://www.agpd.es, when the interested party considers that Tentupaktivas has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Tentupaktivas will treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Current update: May 2018
Prices are tax included